List of documents
List of documents, needed for drivers during international freights
- International driving licence.
- The certificate of registration of the vehicle. (Issued by the Traffic Police)
- Visa is the host country.
- Licence to carry out road transport on foreign territory.
- Set of consignment notes CMR (international form) for return loading.
- Insurance policy (Green Card) about civil liability insurance of the vehicle owners.
- The required number of duly completed consignment notes CMR with the accompanying shipper specifications, certificates and other necessary supporting documents.
- Carnet TIR
- Certificate of the vehicle's suitability and the International Freights certificate under the terms of the Convention TIR (issued by the State Customs Committee for a period of 2 years)
- The vehicle necessary to have a tachograph. In the absence of the vehicle tachograph in many countries requires properly managed personal control book of the driver (PCB).