There are Training Center attached to ABADA on training of managers and drivers on TIR System and carriage of Dangerous goods. Training Center of ABADA was accredited by International Road Union (IRU). Training programs approved by IRU and Ministry of Transport of Azerbaijan Republic.
In educational programmes are included:
- clearance and filling in TIRcarnet ;
- drivers' actions in custom offices and borders;
- clearance of CMR;
- the legal regulation of administrative and customs offenses;
- mode of work and rest of drivers, the correct operation of the tachograph;
- features of the licensing system;
- international transport forum;
- rules of transporting dangerous cargos with ADR agreement
Training courses are featured with a high-class equipment. At the end of course students pass the exams. Successfully passed exam students get an international certificate, permitting to carry out international transportation of goods by road on TIR system, or international carriage of dangerous goods (ADR).
All the teachers are specially trained and have international certificates.
Courses are chargeable!
Ramiz Akhundov - Head of Training Center
Сourse organizer - Elshan Rzayev: (+994 50) 218 91 17; (+994 55) 583 15 15
Office: (+994 12) 596 23 66
Fax: (+994 12) 498 23 88